Whole-Body Cryotherapy (WBC) stimulates the body’s natural healing abilities through exposure to extreme cold. Whole Body Cryotherapy was developed by 1978 by Dr. Yamouchi in Japan as a treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Cold applications have become the most important form of passive physical therapy in sports medicine.
– From the book “Power of the Cold” by Dr. Winfried Papenfub.
- Reducing pain & inflammation
- Burning hundreds of calories per session
- Improving sleep
- Increasing endorphin levels
- Increasing energy levels & mood
- Improving skin tone
- Increasing skin elasticity
- Stimulating collagen production
- Reducing cellulite & further aiding in weight-loss
Each whole-body cryotherapy treatment lasts 3 minutes and we highly encourage appointments.